Pro/Toolkit - A mystery

As I write this Blog, I travel back in time to find how difficult it was as a student to acquire grasp on Pro/Toolkit. Even today, if I googled on "Pro/Toolkit", I will find some good links provided by PTC. There are few more helpful links on basics of Toolkit (though these sites will also warn you how hard it is to learn Pro/Toolkit). Trust me, you don't have to be a PhD or a programming geek to learn how to get things done using Pro/Toolkit. I have slogged it out but I want to make this mystery a little bit easier to comprehend for the new users and students.I am planning to start posting topics on Pro/Toolkit, J-link, C, etc. Remember the best place to learn these products are the PTC certified training centers. This blog is going to be a helpful link for the new users as well as for experienced users for quick reference. For all, there is no better place than the userguides provided by PTC to all its users.Please bookmark this page and comeback soon for more information.

No comments:

Post a Comment